These popular cases were discontinued quite a while back, and are
officially unavailable, as you know if you've been looking for one.
Here's a slightly used one in very good condition.
It's not the sexiest mandolin case ever designed,
but is possibly the most versatile. Celebrated
among discriminating mandolinists for its ability to accommodate nearly
style of mandolin (I kept a Dobro mandolin in one for a while) and
a boatload of accessories, the Pro Pac features a durable and highly
protective lightweight frame, adjustable padded shoulder strap, padded handles,
protective feet, and an ID tag. Other features:
- Velcro "quick lock"
- Soft velvoa lining
- Padded handle grip secured by Velcro
- Extra interior pad for a custom fit to your instrument
- Accessory compartment
- Durable 1000 denier nylon; water and abrasion resistant
- Roomy exterior pocket
- High-quality YKK zippers
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Interior dimensions: 28-1/2" x 12" x 4"
- Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
for more information. $100 plus shipping.